Stars vs Golden Knights Game 1 Info
NHL Playoffs — Western Conference Finals Game 1
No. 2 Dallas Stars (37-24-8) vs. No. 1 Vegas Golden Knights (39-24-8)
Date: Sunday, Sep. 6, 2020
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Place – Edmonton, AB, Canada
Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+140) | LVG: (-165)
Spread: DAL: +1.5 (-195) | LVG: -1.5 (+165)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-130) I Under: (+110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (N/A) | LVG: (N/A)
Series Price: DAL: (+176) | LVG: (-220)
Odds to Win 2020 Stanley Cup: DAL: (+490) | LVG: (+175)
Stars vs Golden Knights Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
NHL Playoff Bracket
Stars vs Golden Knights Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Dallas defeated Colorado in the Western Conference Semifinals, 4-3.
- Vegas defeated Vancouver in the Western Conference Semifinals, 4-3.
- Dallas is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Dallas' last eight games.
- Vegas is 13-4 straight up in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Vegas' last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.