Stanford vs Washington State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
Stanford Cardinal (4-5, 3-4 Pac 12) vs. Washington State Cougars (4-5, 1-5 Pac 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Start Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Martin Stadium – Pullman, WA
Coverage: PAC 12 Network
Stanford vs Washington State Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+290) | WSU: (-380)
Spread: STAN: +10 (-110) | WSU: -10 (-110)
Total: 66 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STAN: 41% | WSU: 59%
Stanford vs Washington State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington State defeated Stanford, 41-38, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Washington State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Stanford.
- Stanford is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Stanford lost to Colorado, 16-13, on the road in Week 11.
- Washington State lost to California, 33-20, on the road in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.