Stanford vs USC Basketball Game Info
Stanford Cardinal (14-11, 10-9 PAC-12) vs. USC Trojans (19-6, 13-5 PAC-12)
Date: Wednesday, Mar. 3, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center — Los Angeles, CA
Stanford vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+270) | USC: (-335)
Spread: STAN: +7.5 (-106) | USC: -7.5 (-116)
Total: 137 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (32%) | USC: (68%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: STAN: (+8000) | USC: (+5500)
Stanford vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Stanford vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Stanford, 72-66, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 2, 2021.
- Stanford is 82-80 in its 162 all-time, head-to-head meetings with UCLA.
- USC is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Stanford.
- Stanford is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Stanford's last five games.
- USC is 7-3 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of USC's last six games.
- Stanford lost to Oregon State, 73-62, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Then-No. 19 USC lost to Utah, 71-61, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.