Stanford vs Baylor Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 20 College Basketball Game
Stanford vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Stanford Cardinal (3-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 9 Baylor Bears (3-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center — Waco, TX
Broadcast: Big 12 Network/ESPN+
Stanford vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+920) | BAY: (-1800)
Spread: STAN: +14.5 (-104) | BAY: -14.5 (-118)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: STAN: (+15000) | BAY: (+2500)
Stanford vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor Bears win (81.4%)
Stanford vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Stanford is 2-0 all-time in two head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Stanford defeated Baylor, 69-56, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 29, 1987.
- Stanford is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Stanford's last nine games.
- Baylor is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 15 of Baylor's last 20 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.