St. John's vs Georgetown Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Big East Tournament First Round
St. John's vs Georgetown Basketball Game Info
Big East Tournament - First Round
St. John's Red Storm (16-15, 5-13 Big East) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (15-16, 5-13 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
St. John's vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJU: (-185) I GTWN: (+155)
Spread: SJU: -3.5 (-110) I GTWN: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 151 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJU: (N/A) I GTWN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Big East Conference Championship: SJU: (+6500) | GTWN: (+6500)
St. John's vs Georgetown Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 46.8%
St. John's vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgetown defeated St. John's, 73-72, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 2, 2020.
- Georgetown is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with St. John's.
- Georgetown is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with St. John's.
- St. John's is 1-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Georgetown.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Georgetown's last 20 games against St. John's.
- St. John's defeated Marquette, 88-86, at home in its most recent game played on Saturday, March 7.
- Georgetown lost to then- No. 14 Villanova, 70-69, at home in its most recent game played on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.