St. John's vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
St. John's Red Storm (14-9, 8-8 Big East) vs. No. 8 Villanova Wildcats (14-3, 9-2 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Finneran Pavilion — Villanova, PA
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
St. John's vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJU: (+460) | VILL: (-620)
Spread: SJU: +11 (-110) | VILL: -11 (-110)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJU: (N/A) | VILL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: SJU: (+13000) | VILL: (+1200)
St. John's vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 13.2%
St. John's vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- St. John's defeated Villanova, 70-59, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 3, 2021.
- Villanova is 52-48 all-time in 100 head-to-head games against St. John's.
- Villanova is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against St. John's.
- St. John's is 9-2 against the spread in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. John's last five games.
- Villanova is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Villanova's last 11 games.
- St. John's lost to DePaul, 88-83, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Then-No. 10 Villanova defeated UConn, 68-60, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.