Cover Photo: Getty Images
Spurs vs Nuggets Game 7 Info
NBA Playoffs: Series Tied 3-3
No. 7 San Antonio Spurs (48-34, 16-25 Away) vs. No. 2 Denver Nuggets (54-28, 34-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Spurs vs Nuggets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (+190) | DEN: (-230)
Spread: SAS: +5.5 (-110) | DEN: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 210 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAS: 43% | DEN: 57%
Spurs vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats
- San Antonio defeated Denver, 120-103, in Game 6 of this series on Thursday.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Antonio's last five games.
- San Antonio is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- Denver is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- Denver is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games against San Antonio.
Spurs vs Nuggets Prop Bet
All Spurs-Nuggets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: Denver Nuggets to Win by 11+ Points (+180) – The Nuggets were one of the best teams on their home floor in the NBA this season, posting a 34-7 regular-season home record. While Denver dropped Game 1 of this series at home to the San Antonio Spurs, the Nuggets have now won two straight home games by an average margin of 13.5 points per game (PPG).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.