Cover Photo: Getty Images
South Korea vs Iran Match Location & Start Time
International Friendly Match
South Korea vs. Iran
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Start Time: 7 a.m. EST
Location: Seoul World Cup Stadium – Seoul, South Korea
South Korea vs Iran Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KOR: (+225) | IRN: (+200) I DRAW: (+260)
Spread: KOR: -1 (+370) | IRN: +1 (-145)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+166) | Under: (-205)
Team to Score First Goal: KOR: (-135) | IRN: (+155) I NO GOALS: (+550)
South Korea vs Iran Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- South Korea made the 2018 FIFA World Cup, but failed to advance beyond the Group Stage (behind Sweden and Mexico from Group F).
- South Korea did, however, eliminate Germany from advancing to the Round of 16 in a 2-0 upset in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Iran made the 2018 FIFA World Cup, but failed to advance beyond the Group Stage (behind Spain and Portugal from Group B).
- Iran and South Korea drew, 0-0, in their most recent matchup, which was a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying match played on Aug. 31, 2017.
- Iran is 5-4-1 (W-D-L) in its last 10 matches against South Korea.
- South Korea is 2-5-8 (W-D-L) in its last 15 matches against Iran.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.