South Florida vs Houston Basketball Game Info
South Florida Bulls (8-11, 1-5 AAC) vs. No. 25 Houston Cougars (15-4, 5-1 AAC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
South Florida vs Houston Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USF: (+630) | HOU: (-925)
Spread: USF: +12.5 (-110) | HOU: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 127 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USF: 25% | HOU: 75%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USF: (N/A) | HOU: (+5500)
South Florida vs Houston Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Florida: 8.4%
South Florida vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated South Florida, 71-59, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 23, 2019.
- Houston is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with South Florida.
- Houston is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with South Florida.
- The total has hit the under in four of South Florida's last five games.
- Houston is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- South Florida lost to Wichita State, 56-43, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- Houston defeated UConn, 63-59, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 23.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.