South Florida vs SMU Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
South Florida vs SMU Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
South Florida Bulls (1-3, 0-0 AAC) vs SMU Mustangs (4-0, 0-0 AAC)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Gerald J. Ford Stadium – Dallas, TX
South Florida vs SMU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USF: (+680) | SMU: (-1200)
Spread: USF: +20.5 (-108) | SMU: -20.5 (-112)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USF: (N/A) | SMU: (N/A)
South Florida vs SMU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: South Florida: (3.8%) | SMU: (96.2%)
South Florida vs SMU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Florida is 3-2 in five all-time head-to-head matchups against SMU.
- SMU defeated South Florida, 48-21, in their last meeting on Sept. 28, 2019.
- South Florida is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against SMU.
- The total has hit the under in four of SMU's last five games against South Florida.
- South Florida is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games against AAC opponents.
- SMU is 2-4 ATS in its last six games against AAC opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.