South Carolina vs North Carolina Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
South Carolina Gamecocks (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
South Carolina vs North Carolina Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCAR: (-440) | UNC: (+330)
Spread: SCAR: -11 (-110) | UNC: +11 (-110)
Total: 63 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SCAR: 62% | UNC: 38%
South Carolina vs North Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- South Carolina defeated North Carolina, 17-13, at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 3, 2015.
- South Carolina is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against North Carolina.
- South Carolina is 4-6 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against ACC opponents.
- North Carolina is 4-6 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against SEC opponents.
- South Carolina finished the 2018 season with a 7-6 record.
- North Carolina finished the 2018 season with a 2-9 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.