South Carolina vs Auburn Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
South Carolina vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
South Carolina Gamecocks (10-7, 2-2 SEC) vs. No. 16 Auburn Tigers (15-2, 3-2 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
South Carolina vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCAR: (+480) I AUB: (-680)
Spread: SCAR: +11 (-110) I AUB: -11 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SCAR: 32% I AUB: 68%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: SCAR: (+25000) I AUB: (+3500)
South Carolina vs Auburn Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Carolina: 10.0%
South Carolina vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated South Carolina, 73-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 15, 2019.
- South Carolina is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
- Auburn is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with South Carolina.
- South Carolina is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Auburn.
- Auburn is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Auburn is 12-0 straight up in its last 12 games at home.
- South Carolina defeated Texas A&M, 81-67, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Then-No. 4 Auburn lost to Florida, 69-47, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.