Seton Hall vs Providence Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Seton Hall Pirates (18-6, 10-2 Big East) vs. Providence Friars (13-12, 6-6 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Dunkin Donuts Center – Providence, RI
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Seton Hall vs Providence Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SHU: (-115) | PROV: (-105)
Spread: SHU: (N/A) | PROV: (N/A)
Total: 138 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SHU: (N/A) | PROV: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SHU: (+2000) | PROV: (+12000)
Seton Hall vs Providence Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 60.0%
Seton Hall vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Seton Hall defeated Providence, 73-64, in the most recent meeting between these two on Jan. 22, 2020.
- Seton Hall is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Providence.
- Seton Hall is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Providence.
- Seton Hall is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 road games against Providence.
- The total has hit the under in four of Providence's last five games.
- Seton Hall lost to Creighton, 87-82, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
- Providence lost to St. John's, 80-69, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.