Sergey Spivak vs Greg Hardy Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 272 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Spivak vs Hardy Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 272 — Main Card Heavyweight Bout
Sergey "Polar Bear" Spivak (13-3-0, 5 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Greg "The Prince of War" Hardy (7-4-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN/Pay Per View
Spivak vs Hardy Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 272 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sergey Spivak: (-215)
- Greg Hardy: (+172)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Spivak by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Spivak by Points: (N/A)
- Spivak by Submission: (N/A)
- Hardy by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hardy by Points: (N/A)
- Hardy by Submission: (N/A)
Spivak vs Hardy Prediction
UFC 272 Spivak-Hardy prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Sergey Spivak (78%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (36%)
Spivak vs Hardy Betting Trends & Stats
- Spivak lost to Tom Aspinall, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Sept. 4, 2021.
- Greg Hardy lost to Tai Tuivasa, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on July 10, 2021.
- Spivak averages 3.71 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Hardy averages 4.84 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Spivak averages 3.22 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Hardy averages 3.22 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 56% defense rate.
- Spivak has a 70% takedown defense rate.
- Hardy has a 80% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.