San Francisco vs Gonzaga Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March 7 WCC Tournament Semifinal
San Francisco vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
West Coast Conference Tournament — Semifinal
San Francisco Dons (24-8, 10-6 WCC) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (24-3, 13-1 WCC)
Date: Monday, March 7, 2022
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Orleans Arena — Las Vegas, NV
San Francisco vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+740) | GONZ: (-1250)
Spread: SF: +14 (-110) | GONZ: -14 (-110)
Total: 154 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SF: (+20000) | GONZ: (+370)
San Francisco vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Gonzaga Bulldogs win (69.0%)
San Francisco vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 67-22 straight up in 89 all-time head-to-head matchups against San Francisco.
- Gonzaga defeated San Francisco, 89-73, during their most recent meeting on Feb. 24, 2022.
- San Francisco is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Francisco's last five games.
- Gonzaga is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against San Francisco.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Gonzaga's last 19 games against San Francisco.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.