San Diego State vs Fresno State College Basketball Game Info
No. 7 San Diego State Aztecs (17-0, 6-0 Mountain West) vs. Fresno State Bulldogs (5-11, 1-4, Mountain West)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Save Mart Center – Fresno, CA
San Diego State vs Fresno State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SDSU: (-340) | FRES: (+260)
Spread: SDSU: -7.5 (-110) | FRES: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 127 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SDSU: (90%) | FRES: (10%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SDSU: (+2500) | FRES: (N/A)
San Diego State vs Fresno State Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Diego State: 82.3%
Fresno State: 17.7%
San Diego State vs Fresno State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Diego State defeated Fresno State, 61-52, in the most recent meeting between these two on Jan. 1, 2020.
- Fresno State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with San Diego State.
- Fresno State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with San Diego State.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Diego State's last five games against Fresno State.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Fresno State's last 14 games.
- San Diego State defeated Boise State, 83-65, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Fresno State lost to New Mexico, 78-64, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.