Rutgers vs Ohio State Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (1-1, 1-10 Big Ten) vs. No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0, 2-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Rutgers vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUTG: (+3000) | OSU: (-20000)
Spread: RUTG: +37.5 (-105) | OSU: -37.5 (-115)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUTG: (N/A) | OSU: (N/A)
Rutgers vs Ohio State Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Rutgers: (1.4%) | Ohio State: (98.6%)
Rutgers vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Rutgers, 56-21, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Ohio State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Ohio State is 6-0 in the six all-time, head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Rutgers lost to then-No. 17 Indiana, 37-21, at home in Week 9.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 18 Penn State, 38-25, on the road in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!