Rutgers vs Penn State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Rutgers vs Penn State Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (5-5, 2-5 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (6-4, 3-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Rutgers vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUTG: (+760) | PSU: (-1400)
Spread: RUTG: +17.5 (-108) | PSU: -17.5 (-112)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Rutgers vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Penn State wins (97.2%)
Rutgers vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State is 29-2 straight up in 31 all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Penn State defeated Rutgers, 23-7, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Penn State is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Penn State's last five games.
- Rutgers is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Rutgers' last five games at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.