Cover Photo: Getty Images
Royals vs Yankees Game Info
Kansas City Royals (7-13, 2-6 Away) vs. New York Yankees (9-10, 6-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Royals vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+215) | NYY: (-250)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (+110) | NYY: -1.5 (-128)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 21% | NYY: 79%
Starting Pitcher: KC: Heath Fillmyer (0-0, 9.00 ERA) | NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (1-1, 3.22 ERA)
Royals vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- Kansas City is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has gone under in all of Kansas City's last five games.
- The Yankees are 4-2 ATS in their last six games.
- The Yankees are 4-2 ATS in their last six home games.
Royals vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Royals-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: New York Yankees (-160) – The Yankees are coming off a 6-2 win against the Royals in Friday's matchup at Yankee Stadium, which saw New York outhit Kansas City, 8-5. Saturday, the Yankees' lineup also goes up against KC's Heath Fillmyer, who owns a 9.00 ERA so far this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.