Royals vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 13
MLB action on Wednesday includes the Kansas City Royals facing the Detroit Tigers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Royals vs Tigers Game Info
- Kansas City Royals (34-53) vs. Detroit Tigers (37-51)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Royals vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KC: (-124) | DET: (+106)
- Spread: KC: -1.5 (+164) | DET: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Royals vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Royals will give the ball to Brady Singer (3-3) against the Tigers and Tarik Skubal (6-7).
Royals vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Royals win (51.8%)
Royals vs Tigers Moneyline
- The Royals vs Tigers moneyline has Kansas City as a -124 favorite, while Detroit is a +106 underdog on the road.
Royals vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at the Royals, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Tigers are -200 to cover the spread, and the Royals are +164.
Royals vs Tigers Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Royals-Tigers on July 13, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Royals have been favorites in 16 games this season and have come away with the win eight times (50%) in those contests.
- This season, Kansas City has been victorious four times in 12 chances when named as a favorite of at least -118 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Kansas City and their opponents have gone over in 39 of their 76 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have won 35% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (21-39).
- Detroit is 19-38 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- Detroit has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times this season for a 29-47-2 record against the over/under.