Rockets vs Thunder Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 1
By David Hayes
Rockets vs Thunder Game 1 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 1
No. 5 Oklahoma City Thunder (44-28, 21-14 Away) vs. No. 4 Houston Rockets (44-28, 24-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Rockets vs Thunder Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+108) | OKC: (-126)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-105) | OKC: -1.5 (-115)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: 29% | OKC: 71%
Series Price: HOU: (-162) | OKC: (+132)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+1300) | OKC: (+6500)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Rockets vs Thunder Predictions & Expert Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Thunder -1.5
Over/Under: Over 225.5
Rockets vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Houston is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Houston's last seven games.
- Oklahoma City is 12-6 straight up in its last 18 games.
- Oklahoma City is 5-0 ATS in its last five games against Houston.
Rockets vs Thunder Stats
- Houston is averaging 117.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.8 PPG this season (T-No. 22 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is averaging 110.4 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 108.4 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.