Rockets vs Lakers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 1
Rockets vs Lakers Game 1 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 1
No. 4 Houston Rockets (44-28) vs. No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers (52-19)
Date: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Rockets vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+210) | LAL: (-255)
Spread: HOU: +6 (-110) | LAL: -6 (-110)
Total: 226 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (N/A) | LAL: (N/A)
Series Price: HOU: (+370) | LAL: (-520)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+1100) | LAL: (+290)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Rockets vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Lakers -6.5
Over/Under: Under 226.5
Rockets vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Houston is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Houston's last 14 games.
- The Lakers are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of the Lakers' last 16 games against Houston.
Rockets vs Lakers Stats
- Houston is averaging 114.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 113.9 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.7 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.6 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!