Rockets vs Grizzlies Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights
By Zach Brunner
Rockets vs Grizzlies Game Info
Houston Rockets (26-12, 12-8 Away) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (18-22, 10-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: FedExForum – Memphis, TN
Rockets vs Grizzlies Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-196) | MEM: (+166)
Spread: HOU: -5 (-110) | MEM: +5 (-110)
Total: 240.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: 87% | MEM: 13%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: HOU: (+950) | MEM: (+25000)
Rockets vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Houston is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Memphis.
- Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last five road games.
- Memphis is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Memphis' last 16 games.
Rockets vs Grizzlies Stats
- Houston is averaging 119.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 1 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 113.7 PPG (T-No. 21 in the NBA).
- Memphis is averaging 113.4 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Memphis is surrendering 116.1 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
Rockets vs Grizzlies Prop Bet
All Rockets-Grizzlies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Eric Gordon - Points: Under 17.5 (-120) — While Russell Westbrook is out tonight, Eric Gordon does not see much of a boost with Westbrook off the floor. On average, Gordon only averages 17.0 points per game per 36 minutes in contests played without Westbrook, and he's only averaged 28.7 minutes per game over his last three. Gordon is also averaging 12.6 PPG on the year, and has only eclipsed 17 points once this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.