Rockets vs Nuggets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Rockets vs Nuggets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Houston Rockets (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (0-2, 0-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 28, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Rockets vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+215) | DEN: (-260)
Spread: HOU: +6.5 (-110) | DEN: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (54%) | DEN: (46%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+8500) | DEN: (+1600)
Rockets vs Nuggets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rockets vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Houston is 1-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total hit the over in Houston's lone game this season.
- Denver is 0-2 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in both of Denver's games this season.
Rockets vs Nuggets Stats
- Houston is averaging 126.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 128.0 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 115.0 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 122.5 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!