Redskins vs Vikings Game Info
Washington Redskins (1-6, 1-2 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (5-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Redskins vs Vikings Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+800) | MIN: (-1200)
Spread: WAS: +16.5 (-105) | MIN: -16.5 (-115)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 39% | MIN: 61%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: WAS: (+10000) | MIN: (+1800)
Redskins vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Washington is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last five games.
- Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Minnesota is 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
Redskins vs Vikings Stats
- Washington is averaging 12.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 25.1 PPG this season (tied for No. 20 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is averaging 27.4 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 17.6 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Washington lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 9-0, in Week 7.
- Minnesota defeated the Detroit Lions, 42-30, in Week 7.
Redskins vs Vikings Prop Bet
All Redskins-Vikings odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Vikings) Total Points: Over 28 (-110) – After a slow start to the season, Kirk Cousins has really turned it around over the last three weeks. He's averaged 325.3 passing yards per game while throwing 10 TDs to one interception during that span. That three-game explosion has helped Cousins rise up the NFL's leaderboard, as he's now the NFL's highest-rated passer (114.3) and also leads the league in yards per attempt (9.1). On the points front, Minnesota has scored at least 28 points in each of those three games, averaging 36.0 PPG over that stretch.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.