Reds vs Padres Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
By Kevin Nardone
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Reds vs Padres Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (5-12, 0-4 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (11-8, 4-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Reds vs Padres Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+150) | SD: (-174)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-156) | SD: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 7% | SD: 93%
Starting Pitcher: CIN: Tanner Roark (0-0, 4.30 ERA) | SD: Chris Paddack (0-0, 1.29 ERA)
Reds vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- Cincinnati is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Cincinnati is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Cincinnati is 3-4 ATS in its last seven road games.
- The total has gone under in 13 of Cincinnati's last 17 games.
- The total has gone over in four of San Diego's last six home games against Cincinnati, dating back to last season.
- San Diego is 1-4 SU in its last five games at home.
Reds vs Padres Prop Bet
All Reds-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: San Diego Padres (-116) – The Padres enter Thursday night's game against the Reds averaging 7.32 hits per game compared to Cincinnati's 6.35. The Reds have really struggled to get batted balls past the opposition of late, averaging just 4.67 hits over their last three games. Additionally, Cincinnati's starter Tanner Roark has surrendered 19 hits over just 14 2/3 innings in his three starts this year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook. Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.