Reds vs Nationals Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (56-62, 23-34 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (64-55, 33-25 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Reds vs Nationals Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+152) | WAS: (-176)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-142) | WAS: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 9– Over (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 12% | WAS: 88%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Trevor Bauer (1-0, 3.09 ERA) | WAS: Stephen Strasburg (14-5, 3.72 ERA)
Reds vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five road games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in six of Cincinnati's last eight games against Washington.
- Washington is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Washington is 14-2 straight up in its last 16 games against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Nationals Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.56 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.99 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Trevor Bauer is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in one career start against Washington.
- Stephen Strasburg is 4-1 with a 4.01 ERA in nine career starts against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Reds-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Eugenio Suarez (+230) — Eugenio Suarez has hit a total of 33 home runs this season, including four in his last seven games. Suarez has performed well against right-handed pitchers, like Strasburg, hitting 25 bombs against righties in 2019. In 12 at-bats against Strasburg, Suarez has come away with one home run. He looks to remain hot today, after having a .762 slugging percentage over the last seven days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.