Cover Photo: Getty Images
Reds vs Cubs Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (23-27, 11-16 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (29-20, 17-9 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Reds vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+134) I CHC: (-154)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-164) I CHC: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-188) | Under: (+154)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 14% I CHC: 86%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Tyler Mahle (1-5, 3.51 ERA) I CHC: Yu Darvish (2-3, 5.06 ERA)
Reds vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats
- Cincinnati is 3-1 straight up against the Cubs this season.
- Two of the four games between these two teams this season have hit the over.
- Yu Darvish is 2-0 with a 2.25 ERA in four career starts against the Reds. His team's record in those games is 3-1. The over has hit in two of those four contests.
- Tyler Mahle is 2-1 with a 2.41 ERA in three career starts against the Cubs. The under hit in all three of those contests.
Reds vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Reds-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Yu Darvish - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+100) – While Yu Darvish hasn't been very effective this season (5.06 ERA), he continues to strike out batters. In 48 innings, he has 62 strikeouts, including 11 Ks in an outing against the Reds earlier this season. With at least seven strikeouts in each of his last three outings, look for him to potentially keep up that trend this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.