Red Sox vs Tigers Game Info
Boston Red Sox (46-41, 26-19 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (28-54, 12-29 Home)
Date: Friday, July 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Red Sox vs Tigers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-230) | DET: (+200)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-152) | DET: +1.5 (+130)
Total: 11 – Over (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 89% | DET: 11%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez (8-4, 4.79 ERA) | DET: Gregory Soto (0-2, 8.44 ERA)
Red Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- Boston is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 road games.
- The total his the over in five of Boston's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Detroit's last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last five games against Boston.
Red Sox vs Tigers Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.56 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 3.57 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Eduardo Rodriguez has a 3-1 record with a 3.10 ERA in five career starts against Detroit.
- Gregory Soto has a 0-1 record with a 5.27 ERA in four home starts this season. He has never faced Boston in his career.
Red Sox vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Match Betting - Boston Red Sox (-165) — The Boston Red Sox are No. 4 in MLB in runs per game, while the Detroit Tigers rank No. 30 in MLB. Additionally, tonight's starter for Boston, Eduardo Rodriguez, has already faced Detroit once this season at home, earning the victory on six innings of one-run ball.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.