Red Sox vs Royals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, June 5
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Royals Game Info
Boston Red Sox (31-29, 17-17 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (19-41, 11-18 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Red Sox vs Royals Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-245) | KC: (+210)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-136) | KC: +1.5 (+116)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 84% | KC: 16%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Chris Sale (1-7, 4.35 ERA) | KC: Jakob Junis (4-5, 5.35 ERA)
Red Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last seven games.
- Boston is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas City's last five games.
- Kansas City is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
Red Sox vs Royals Stats
- Boston averages 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Kansas City averages 4.32 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Chris Sale has an 11-10 record with a 2.87 ERA in 34 career appearances (23 starts) against Kansas City.
- In his lone start against Boston, Jakob Junis surrendered two runs in 6 innings pitched.
Red Sox vs Royals Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Sale Strikeouts: Over 8.5 (-120) – After a rocky start to the season, Chris Sale is starting to look like his old self again. The left-hander has fanned at least nine batters in five of his last six starts. Additionally, the Boston Red Sox's ace is averaging 11.0 Ks per game during that same span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.