On Tuesday in the MLB, the Boston Red Sox are up against the Cincinnati Reds.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Red Sox vs Reds Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (23-26) vs. Cincinnati Reds (16-31)
- Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-136) | CIN: (+116)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+140) | CIN: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Red Sox vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Red Sox will start Michael Wacha (3-0) against the Reds and Luis Castillo (1-2).
Red Sox vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (58.1%)
Red Sox vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Red Sox-Reds, Boston is the favorite at -136, and Cincinnati is +116 playing on the road.
Red Sox vs Reds Spread
- The Red Sox are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Reds. The Red Sox are +140 to cover the spread, while the Reds are -170.
Red Sox vs Reds Over/Under
- The Red Sox-Reds contest on May 31 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -122 and the under at +100.
Red Sox vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 14, or 53.8%, of the 26 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Boston has a mark of 3-6 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 19 of their 50 opportunities.
- The Reds have been the moneyline underdog 36 total times this season. They've finished 11-25 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Cincinnati has a 7-19 record (winning only 26.9% of its games).
- In the 43 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-18-1).