MLB - Odds & Predictions

Red Sox vs Rays Schedule, Odds & Predictions for MLB Playoffs ALDS Series on FanDuel Sportsbook

Larry Rupp
Boston Red Sox vs Tampa Bay Rays MLB Playoffs odds, schedule & predictions for ALDS series.
Boston Red Sox vs Tampa Bay Rays MLB Playoffs odds, schedule & predictions for ALDS series. / Jim McIsaac/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

The full MLB Playoff field won't be set until the NL Wild Card game has concluded, but much of the 2021 MLB Playoff bracket has been set, with three divisional round series having been made official.

In the American League, the No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays will have a home-field advantage against the No. 4 Boston Red Sox.

Here's all the info you need to know about the series.

Red Sox vs Rays Schedule

Game 1: Thursday, October 7 (8:07 p.m. EST)
Game 2: Friday, October 8 (7:02 p.m. EST)
Game 3: Sunday, October 10 (4:07 p.m. EST)
Game 4 (if necessary): Monday, October 11 (TBD)
Game 5 (if necessary): Wednesday, October 13 (TBD)

Red Sox vs Rays Odds

MLB Playoff odds from FanDuel Sportsbook have the Rays as -162 favorites to win the series, while the Red Sox are +138 underdogs.

The odds point to the Rays winning the series 3-2 as the most likely outcome, with +280 odds.

Red Sox vs Rays Predictions

Red Sox vs Rays series predictions from FiveThirtyEight.

The Rays are projected for a 67% chance to advance to the League Championship Round, while the Red Sox are projected for a 33% chance. Meanwhile, Tampa Bay is projected for a 19% chance to win the 2021 World Series and Boston is projected for a 5% chance to win it all.


Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!


Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel. 

facebooktwitterreddit