The MLB's Sunday schedule includes the Boston Red Sox taking on the Seattle Mariners.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs Mariners Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (18-22) vs. Seattle Mariners (17-24)
- Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-134) | SEA: (+114)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+140) | SEA: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Red Sox vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Boston Red Sox will give the start to Nathan Eovaldi (1-2, 2.60 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Mariners will counter with Logan Gilbert (4-2, 2.60).
Red Sox vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (55.7%)
Red Sox vs Mariners Moneyline
- Boston is the favorite, -134 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +114 underdog on the road.
Red Sox vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are +1.5 on the runline against the Red Sox. The Mariners are -170 to cover, and the Red Sox are +140.
Red Sox vs Mariners Over/Under
- The Red Sox-Mariners game on May 22 has been given an over/under of 9.5 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Red Sox vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 10, or 52.6%, of the 19 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Boston has won three of nine games when listed as at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Boston have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 14 of 41 chances this season.
- The Mariners have won 33.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (10-20).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Seattle has gone 4-11 (26.7%).
- Seattle has played in 41 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-19-1).