Rays vs Yankees Odds, probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs ALDS Game 3
Rays vs Yankees Game 3 Info
American League Divisional Series Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)
No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20, 20-9 Home) vs. No. 5 New York Yankees (33-27, 11-18 Away)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Rays vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+112) | NYY: (-130)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-176) | NYY: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (84%) | NYY: (16%)
Series Price: TB: (+110) | NYY: (-128)
World Series Odds: TB: (+420) | NYY: (+390)
Rays vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Rays: Charlie Morton (2-2, 4.74 ERA)
Yankees: Masahiro Tanaka (3-3, 3.56 ERA)
Rays vs Yankees Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 9
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay defeated the Yankees in Game 2, 7-5.
- Tampa Bay is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Tampa Bay's last 11 road games.
- The Yankees are 8-2 straight up in their last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees' last six games.
Rays vs Yankees Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.84 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.84 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.48 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.56 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.