Rays vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines and Spread for MLB Game
By Larry Rupp
Rays vs Yankees Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (14-9, 6-6 Away) vs. New York Yankees (16-6, 10-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
How to Watch: ESPN
Rays vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to Fanduel Sportsbook
Moneyline: TB: (-124) | NYY (+108)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+132) | NYY: +1.5 (-156)
Total: 8.5 - Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (50%) | NYY (50%)
World Series Odds: TB: (+1500) | NYY: (+400)
Rays vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Rays: Blake Snell (1-0, 2.08 ERA)
Yankees: Masahiro Tanaka (0-0, 2.31 ERA)
Rays vs Yankees Expert Pick & Prediction
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Tampa Bay's last five games.
- Tampa Bay are 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
- The Yankees are 7-1 straight up in their last eight home games against Tampa Bay.
- The Yankees are 6-0 straight up in their last six games.
Rays vs Yankees Stats
- New York is averaging 5.68 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- New York is surrendering 3.95 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 5.26 runs per game this season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 4.57 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.