Rays vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 13
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Wednesday includes the Tampa Bay Rays taking on the Boston Red Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Rays vs Red Sox Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (47-40) vs. Boston Red Sox (47-41)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-188) | BOS: (+158)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+126) | BOS: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Rays vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Shane McClanahan (9-3), and Josh Winckowski (3-3) answering the bell for the Boston Red Sox.
Rays vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (60.9%)
Rays vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Red Sox-Rays, Boston is the underdog at +158, and Tampa Bay is -188 playing at home.
Rays vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are at the Rays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Red Sox are -152 to cover the spread, and the Rays are +126.
Rays vs Red Sox Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Rays-Red Sox on July 13, with the over being +100 and the under -122.
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Rays have been chosen as favorites in 56 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (60.7%) in those games.
- This year, Tampa Bay has won 10 of 16 games when listed as at least -172 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over the total in 40 of their 87 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have won 42.1% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (16-22).
- Boston has played in four games as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer without winning.
- Boston has played in 86 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-43-7).