In MLB action on Wednesday, the Tampa Bay Rays face the Miami Marlins.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Marlins Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (71-57) vs. Miami Marlins (55-74)
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Rays vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-176) | MIA: (+148)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (-100) | MIA: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Rays vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tampa Bay Rays will hand the ball to Drew Rasmussen (9-4), but the Marlins' starting pitcher has not been announced yet.
Rays vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (61.3%)
Rays vs Marlins Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Rays vs. Marlins reveal Tampa Bay as the favorite (-176) and Miami as the underdog (+148) despite being the home team.
Rays vs Marlins Spread
- The Rays are at the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs (-100 to cover) on the runline. Miami is -120 to cover.
Rays vs Marlins Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Rays-Marlins on August 31, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Rays vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 52, or 64.2%, of the 81 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Tampa Bay has come away with a win 23 times in 32 chances when named as a favorite of at least -176 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over the total in 57 of their 125 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 29.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (22-53).
- Miami has a record of 3-15 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +148 or longer (16.7%).
- Miami has played in 129 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 56 times (56-68-5).