Rays vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 8
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Sunday, the Tampa Bay Rays take on the Seattle Mariners.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Rays vs Mariners Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (18-10) vs. Seattle Mariners (12-16)
- Date: Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Rays vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (+100) | SEA: (-118)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+180) | SEA: +1.5 (-220)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Rays vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mariners will give the start to George Kirby, and the Rays will go with Ryan Yarbrough.
Rays vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (51.8%)
Rays vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is the favorite, -118, on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is +100 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Mariners are -220 to cover the spread, and the Rays are +180.
Rays vs Mariners Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Rays-Mariners contest on May 8, with the over available at -114 and the under at -106.
Rays vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 16, or 66.7%, of the 24 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Tampa Bay has a win-loss record of 11-7 when favored by -136 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 13 of 28 chances this season.
- The Mariners have won six of the 21 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (28.6%).
- Seattle has a record of 1-8 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer (11.1%).
- Seattle has played in 29 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 15 times (15-13-1).