Rays vs Astros Game 3 Info
American League Championship Series Game 3 (TB Leads Series 2-0)
No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20) vs. No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2020
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Rays vs Astros Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-108) | HOU: (-108)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+146) | HOU: +1.5 (-174)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (60%) | HOU: (40%)
American League Winner: TB: (-1000) | HOU: (+620)
World Series Odds: TB: (+135) | HOU: (+1300)
Rays vs Astros Probable Pitchers
Rays: Ryan Yarbrough (1-4, 3.56)
Astros: Jose Urquidy (1-1, 2.73)
Rays vs Astros Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Total: Over 8.5
Rays vs Astros Betting Trends
- Tampa defeated Houston, 4-2, in Game 2 of the ALCS.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Tampa Bay's last 13 road games.
- Tampa Bay is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Houston is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- Houston is 5-3 straight up in its last eight games.
Rays vs Astros Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.74 runs per game this season (T-No. 13 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.75 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 4.74 runs per game this season (T-No. 13 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 4.49 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!