Cover Photo: Getty Images
Raptors vs Warriors Game 4 Info
NBA Finals: TOR Leads Series 2-1
Toronto Raptors (58-24, 26-15 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (57-25, 30-11 Home)
Date: Friday, June 7, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Arena – Oakland, CA
Raptors vs Warriors Betting Odds & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+196) | GSW: (-235)
Spread: TOR: +5.5 (-110) | GSW: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 215.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 59% | GSW: 41%
Series Price: TOR: (-102) | GSW: (-114)
Raptors vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Toronto is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games against Golden State.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Toronto's last 10 road games.
- Golden State is 13-2 straight up in its last 15 home games against Toronto.
- Golden State is 3-8 ATS in its last 10 games against Eastern Conference opponents.
- Golden State is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
Raptors vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Raptors-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Lowry Total Points: Over 15.5 (+100) – In Game 3, Lowry was able to do something he failed to do in the first two games of the NBA Finals – keep his fouls in check. After totaling 11 personal fouls in Games 1 and 2 in Toronto, Lowry ended with a respectable three fouls in Game 3. As the heart and soul of this Raptors team, Lowry is becoming more confident on the offensive end (5-9 from deep in Game 3) and should look to continue his aggressive mentality in Game 4. If Klay Thompson and Kevin Durant sit again, the Warriors' defense will be all the more inviting.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.