Raptors vs Nets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 28
By Duel Staff
On Monday in the NBA, the Toronto Raptors are up against the Brooklyn Nets.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Raptors vs Nets Game Info
- Toronto Raptors (32-27) vs. Brooklyn Nets (32-29)
- Date: Monday, February 28, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
Raptors vs Nets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-152) | BKN: (+128)
- Spread: TOR: -3 (-110) | BKN: +3 (-110)
- Total: 221 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Raptors vs Nets Betting Trends
- Toronto has beaten the spread 34 times in 59 games.
- Out of 59 Toronto games so far this season, 32 have gone over the total.
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 22 times in 61 games.
- There have been 32 Brooklyn games (out of 61) that hit the over this season.
Raptors vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nets win (59.0%)
Raptors vs Nets Point Spread
The Nets are hosting the Raptors, and underdogs by 3 points (-110 to cover). And Toronto, the favorite, is -110.
Raptors vs Nets Over/Under
A combined point total of 221 has been set for Raptors-Nets on February 28, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Raptors vs Nets Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Nets-Raptors, Brooklyn is the underdog at +128, and Toronto is -152 playing on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!