Raptors vs Hornets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 25
Friday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Toronto Raptors and the Charlotte Hornets.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Raptors vs Hornets Game Info
- Toronto Raptors (32-25) vs. Charlotte Hornets (29-31)
- Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Spectrum Center -- Charlotte, North Carolina
Raptors vs Hornets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-136) | CHA: (+116)
- Spread: TOR: -2.5 (-110) | CHA: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 225.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Raptors vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Toronto is 34-23-0 this season.
- The Raptors are 11-11 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 31 Toronto games (out of 57) that hit the over this season.
- Charlotte is 33-25-2 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 16-8-2 as 2.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 60 Charlotte games so far this year, 30 have hit the over.
Raptors vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Raptors win (51.7%)
Raptors vs Hornets Point Spread
The Raptors are at the Hornets, and favored by 2.5 points (-110 to cover). Charlotte, the underdog, is -110.
Raptors vs Hornets Over/Under
The Raptors-Hornets matchup on February 25 has been given an over/under of 225.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Raptors vs Hornets Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Raptors vs. Hornets reveal Toronto as the favorite (-136) and Charlotte as the underdog (+116) despite being the home team.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!