Raptors vs Bucks Game Info
Toronto Raptors (50-19) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (55-15)
Date: Monday, Aug. 10, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Raptors vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+245) | MIL: (-300)
Spread: TOR: +7 (-105) | MIL: -7 (-114)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: 72% | MIL: 18%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: TOR: (+1300) | MIL: (+250)
Raptors vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Toronto is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Toronto's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
Raptors vs Bucks Stats
- Toronto is averaging 112.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.3 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 118.9 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 108.3 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.