Raptors vs Nets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 1
Tuesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Toronto Raptors and the Brooklyn Nets.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Raptors vs Nets Game Info
- Toronto Raptors (32-27) vs. Brooklyn Nets (32-29)
- Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
Raptors vs Nets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-370) | BKN: (+295)
- Spread: TOR: -8.5 (-110) | BKN: +8.5 (-110)
- Total: 220.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Raptors vs Nets Betting Trends
- Toronto is 35-25-0 against the spread this season.
- As 8.5-point favorites or more, the Raptors are 3-3 against the spread.
- This year, 33 of Toronto's 59 games have gone over the point total.
- Against the spread, Brooklyn is 22-36-4 this year.
- As 8.5-point underdogs or greater, the Nets are 3-3 against the spread.
- There have been 33 Brooklyn games (out of 61) that went over the total this year.
Raptors vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Raptors win (66.8%)
Raptors vs Nets Point Spread
The Raptors are hosting the Nets, and favored by 8.5 points. Toronto is -110 to cover the spread, with Brooklyn being -110.
Raptors vs Nets Over/Under
An over/under of 220.5 has been set for Raptors-Nets on March 1, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Raptors vs Nets Moneyline
The Raptors vs Nets moneyline has Toronto as a -370 favorite, while Brooklyn is a +295 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!