The recent trends in MLB pitching have seen bullpens emphasized as much as ever. Even with some new rules in place to curtail that trend a bit, the closer remains an incredibly crucial spot on every team.
Based on the odds to lead the MLB in saves, according to FanDuel Sportsbook, this is how the rankings for the league's best closer stack up.
MLB Best Closers 2020
12. Raisel Iglesias, Cincinnati Reds (+1200)
11. Edwin Diaz, New York Mets (+1200)
10. Craig Kimbrel, Chicago Cubs (+1200)
9. Taylor Rodgers, Minnesota Twins (+1000)
8. Liam Hendriks, Oakland Athletics (+1000)
7. Kirby Yates, San Diego Padres (+1000)
6. Josh Hader, Milwaukee Brewers (+1000)
5. Brad Hand, Cleveland Indians (+1000)
4. Alex Colome, Chicago White Sox (+1000)
3. Kenley Jansen, Los Angeles Dodgers (+750)
2. Roberto Osuna, Houston Astros (+650)
1. Aroldis Chapman, New York Yankees (+650)
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.