Rangers vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 11
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Monday includes the Texas Rangers facing the Colorado Rockies.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Rangers vs Rockies Game Info
- Texas Rangers (1-2) vs. Colorado Rockies (2-1)
- Date: Monday, April 11, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-134) | COL: (+116)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+152) | COL: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Rangers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (52.0%)
Rangers vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is the underdog, +116 on the moneyline, while Texas is a -134 favorite at home.
Rangers vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the spread (-184 to cover), and Texas is +152 to cover the runline.
Rangers vs Rockies Over/Under
- The Rangers-Rockies contest on April 11 has been given an over/under of 9.5 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.