Radford vs Virginia Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 12 College Basketball Game
Radford vs Virginia Basketball Game Info
Radford Highlanders (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 25 Virginia Cavaliers (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 12, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACCNX, ESPN+
Radford vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RAD: (+1400) | UVA: (-4000)
Spread: RAD: +17.5 (-114) | UVA: -17.5 (-106)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: RAD: (N/A) | UVA: (+5000)
Radford vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia wins (95.5%)
Radford vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia is 6-0 all-time in six head-to-head matchups against Radford.
- Virginia defeated Radford, 54-44, in their last meeting on Dec. 7, 2010.
- Radford is 1-5 against the spread in its last six games.
- Virginia is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Radford's last eight games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in five of Virginia's last seven games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.