Purdue vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (7-4, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 15 Illinois Fighting Illini (7-3, 3-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center — Champaign, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Purdue vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+280) | ILL: (-350)
Spread: PUR: +7.5 (-112) | ILL: -7.5 (-108)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (40%) | ILL: (60%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+6500) | ILL: (+1300)
Purdue vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Purdue vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Purdue, 79-62, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 21, 2020.
- Purdue is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Purdue is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Purdue lost to Rutgers, 81-76, in its most recent game on Dec. 29, 2020.
- Illinois defeated Indiana, 69-60, in its most recent game on Dec. 26, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.