Purdue vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Purdue Boilermakers (14-2, 3-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 25 Illinois Fighting Illini (13-3, 6-0 Big Ten)
Date: Monday, January 17, 2022
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center — Champaign, IL
Purdue vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (-108) | ILL: (-111)
Spread: PUR: +1 (-114) | ILL: -1 (-106)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+1000) | ILL: (+2800)
Purdue vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois Fighting Illini win (66.3%)
Purdue vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue is 69-57 in 126 all-time head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Illinois defeated Purdue, 66-58, in their last matchup on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Purdue is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Illinois is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games against Purdue.
- The total has hit the under in six of Purdue's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Illinois' last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.