PSG vs Man City Match Info & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Champions League Semi-Final Match - Leg 1
Paris Saint-Germain vs Manchester City
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Parc des Princes — Paris, France
Coverage: Paramount+, TUDN, CBS All Access
PSG vs Man City Spread & Odds
All Champions League betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSG: (+200) | MANC: (+120) | DRAW: (+280)
Spread: PSG: +1 (-165) | MANC: -1 (+320)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-162) | Under: (+134)
Team to Score the First Goal: PSG: (+105) | MANC: (-130) I NO GOALS: (+1400)
PSG vs Man City Expert Prediction & Pick
All Champions League expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Man City Wins
Percentages: PSG (23%) | Man City (53%) | Draw (24%)
PSG vs Man City Betting Trends & Stats
- Man City is 1-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against PSG.
- PSG is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Man City is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- PSG defeated Bayern Munich by and aggregate score of 3-3 in the quarterfinals.
- Man City defeated Borussia Dortmund by an aggregate score of 4-2 in the quarterfinals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!